Re: [compost_tea] controls

From: Robert Norsen <bnbrew_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 23:51:48 -0700 (PDT)

Jason are you going to share what you learn? You will learn that even the most simple things become complicated when made 3 d and turned on, then measured for performance, then made marketable. It took an hour to put an idea into reality, turned on and running. 3 years later I am still finding things to make better But then I guess Ford is still trying to get it right

Jason Austin <jason.austin_at_shaw.ca> wrote:Yes, I am having fun Well, most of the time that is! Today