[compost_tea] 2003 Compost Tea Grant

From: Tim Livingstone <tlivingstone_at_jollyfarmer.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 16:43:06 -0300

Hi All,

We would like to participate in the 2003 Compost Tea Grant from
Soil Food Web. Since we made our own brewer I thought we were
not elligable until Allison told me we could enter in the "Homemade"
category. At this point there are only two applicants in this category
and we need a minimum of 3, so I'm hoping someone else will sign
up. Is there anyone else who would like to participate in this? If so,
can you give Allison at SFW a call (541) 752-5066? Maximum
number of applicants is 4, so I would recommend calling soon if you
are interested :-).

I thought there might be other people like me who did not realise
"Homemade" is a valid category for the Grant.

Thank you,
Tim Livingstone

Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.