Re: [compost_tea] Re: SuperThrive & Gmelina

From: David Loring <dloring3_at_cox.net>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 08:32:31 -0700

Kirk - I'm new to this forum and didn't realize the answer to a particular =
person's question was also sent to the server. I'll be more careful in the=
 future pasting comments from research papers.

The response was in answer to a question about what is in superthrive and t=
he Philippine paper suggested that it contained at least one known hormone.=
  I don't have an Organic agenda, just a concern for the sustainability of =
agriculture and certain knowledge that composts are a big part of the answe=
r. I do believe that discussions of organic production should be based, to=
 the extent knowable, on reasonable conclusions.

David A. Loring, Project Leader
Southeast Asia Project
Dietrick Institute for Applied Insect Ecology
dloring3_at_cox.net ph (760) 489-9438