Re: [compost_tea] Re: Re; Why activate the compost?

From: David Loring <dloring3_at_cox.net>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 08:38:19 -0700

Dan - Have you by chance used saponin and fish hydrolysate in the same brew=
? I wonder if the oil in the FH might cancel some of the foam from saponin=
. Also, I've only found a "food quality" yucca extract for a source of sap=
onin and it has sodium benzoate as a preservative which means it shouldn't =
be used, right?

Dave