[compost_tea] book recommendations

From: George and Paulette Mouchet <geomouchet_at_QNET.COM>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 18:17:27 -0700

While I'm WAITING... for Dr. E's book I've been checking out other titles.
 I would appreciate your comments about the following titles. Which is the
best one to read first? Any other titles you suggest I add to my reading
list?

The Anatomy of Life and Energy in Agriculture by Arden B. Andersen

The Non-Toxic Farming Handbook by Phillip Wheeler and Ronald Ward

Science in Agriculture by Arden Andersen

The Albrecht Papers Vol I by William Albrecht

Weeds -- Control Without Poisons by Charles Walters

Thanks,
Paulette

Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.