[compost_tea] chlorinated water vrs. CT

From: George and Paulette Mouchet <geomouchet_at_QNET.COM>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 18:23:32 -0700

We bubble off the chlorine from the water in our tea brewer before making
tea because the chlorine kills the critters.

After making tea, we add water so we have enough quantity of CT to spray on
the desired area. Does this additional water need to be dechlorinated?
 What happens if you use a hose-end sprayer to apply your tea?

Paulette

Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.
Try Netflix for FREE!