RE: [compost_tea] composting equipment, was This is a test

From: Mike Bosko <mjbosko_at_jmtsystems.com>
Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 21:44:59 -0700

So my question still remains tucked in my head, pounding to get out… this
is a CT list .. but we don’t talk about how to make the C part … I hate to
ask, are we here to learn nothing more than how to market and/or buy the CT
brewers out there then??

I love science and realize that we need to learn the hazards… but like you
said, what goes in does eventually come back out … so why again is it not
important to talk about the ‘what goes in’ part of C in a CT list ??