[compost_tea] Re: compost

From: Jeff Lowenfels <jeff_at_gardener.com>
Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 22:42:13 -0800

Mike, et al. Fire away on compost. No one is stopping anyone.... at this po=
int! :) I spent half an hour turning my pile today.

I think the reluctance to discuss compost is because to some of us the defi=
nition of the term says it all. For CT we don't want to use "almost compost=
" or "has been" compost. Just compost. If people want to know how to make c=
ompost, there are a zillion websites with great instructions.

Do you have specific questions?

Cheers,

Jeff