Re: [compost_tea] Whidbey Island

From: <soilfoodweb_at_aol.com>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 07:12:35 EDT

I will be there on 6-25.

I had a good time at the workshop. Always great to get feedback from folks.

I will be staying with Hendrikus and Tina tonight in Issaquah, if you
perchance want some more time to strategize about tea.

I need literature and brochures about the ICTC to hand out at my talks.

Elaine
President, Soil Foodweb Inc.
www.soilfoodweb.com
SFI Oregon, USA
SFI Australia
SFI New York
SFI Europe
SFI New Zealand

"Hope is not a feeling. It is not the belief that things will turn out well,
but the conviction that what we are doing makes sense, no matter how things
turn out." -- Vaclav Havel, former President of the Czech Republic