Re: [compost_tea] arthropods

From: Robert Norsen <bnbrew_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 10:37:06 -0700 (PDT)

Paulette - sorry if I miss quaoted you about the aerated compost. I recalled it that way. but must have been someone else. About the ants. In a meetng yesterday with Elaine she described a way to use CT to eliminate ants. CT usualaly has the right stuff but a special addative in a form to add to the CT is available. The discussion indicated that it was very efffective. Try info_at_soilfoodweb.com. Bob

George and Paulette Mouchet <geomouchet_at_QNET.COM> wrote:How do fire ants, both imported and domestic, fit into the soil biology scheme?

Is there some soil biology way to get rid of them?

Paulette

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor [input] Enter
Business/Category: [input] And City, State: [input] [input]