RE: [compost_tea] Pumps and Aerob-a-jet

From: J Peter Young <peter_at_bennettvalleyvineyards.com>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 13:04:46 -0700

So basically it sounds like nobody knows anything concrete about this
issue. I'll keep with my soaker hose and stanard air pumps. So back to a
previous questions. Anyone no a good supplier for pumps that put out 9+
CFM. One person here recommended Gast, but they are over $1,000. Hoping
to find something cheaper. Are conventional compress capable of the kind
of duty cycles (on for 10 hours straight) that compost tea requires?

Peter