RE: [compost_tea] Pumps and Aerob-a-jet

From: <laura_s_at_vaxxine.com>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 17:06:34 -0400

yes Gast makes a good pump and there are over $1K for sure at that size.
plus shipping ....

At 01:04 PM 12/05/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>So basically it sounds like nobody knows anything concrete about this
>issue. I'll keep with my soaker hose and stanard air pumps. So back to a
>previous questions. Anyone no a good supplier for pumps that put out 9+
>CFM. One person here recommended Gast, but they are over $1,000. Hoping
>to find something cheaper. Are conventional compress capable of the kind
>of duty cycles (on for 10 hours straight) that compost tea requires?
>
>Peter

whole thing. If the server retrieve icon is not showing, then this message
is no longer on the server.

Laura Sabourin
EcoVit Ecologically Sound Horticultural Products
Tea-riffic Aerobic Compost Tea and Acadian Seaplant Products
RR # 1
St Catharines, Ontario L2R 6P7
http://www.ecovit.ca
http://www.compost-tea.ca