Re: [compost_tea] Filters

From: Robert Norsen <bnbrew_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 15:32:09 -0700 (PDT)

Can you go to a bigger nozzle opening, an airless fan spray? Some nozzle types will pass larger particle sizes. Bigger drops may work better and save a lot of naughty words. Bob

Eileen Calvanese <ecalvanese_at_bpcparks.org> wrote:Does anyone have a solution for filtering the compost tea into their
sprayer? We screen ours thru the filter basket attached to the sprayer but
still a lot of sediment gets through and makes spraying a task - constantly
stopping to clean out the filters on the sprayer. We have 3 sprayers -
100gal. -25g and 80 gal. Also - We clean our brewers with diluted peroxide
but wonder what other folks are using - Thanks -Eileen

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor