Re: [compost_tea] New picture

From: Steve Bridges <kimas_at_texasgrown.com>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 20:30:53 -0500

You're kickin' it! You need to write a full article that several groups
could use. I know the the Texas Organic Growers Association could use a
testamonial like that. Take more photos, remember the history of what you've
done, write it down. They say that only 'scientifically valid' tests and
such are 'proof' of what is possible, but if were not for the anecdotal
evidence, and it's subsequent success, then there would never be the
scientific question, the tests, and then the proof, that it works.

Congratulations on finding the balance!
Steve Bridges