Re: [compost_tea] New picture

From: Jeff Lowenfels <jeff_at_gardener.com>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 18:20:36 -0800

Tom et. al,

What is even more amazing is the ability to establish a balance while those=
 around you are probably still using the icides. It is too bad, because if =
they stopped, they might be able to benefit from some of your works! That =
pic will kill em at the Territorial deal in September!

Did you introduce the lacewings? We are using them up here, though they ar=
e natural inhabitants. The wasps must like warmer weather because they work=
 in our greenhouses a lot better than outdoors, which is too bad.

Thanks!

Jeff