[compost_tea] baking soda vs. potassum bicarbonate

From: <laura_s_at_vaxxine.com>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 10:42:05 -0400

I think you will find that the commercially available products (Armicarb
and Kaligreen for example) are Potassium Bicarbonate not sodium
bicarbonate. Regular household "baking soda" is sodium bicarbonate. I also
believe that the studies on grapes used potassium not sodium.

At 01:52 PM 17/05/2003 -0000, you wrote:
> ATTRA as usual provides some GREAT informatiom.
>
> http://attra.ncat.org/attra-pub/bakingsoda.html
>

>""<>
> wrote:
>> If Backing Soda is good for treating powdery mildew, is it because
> of
>> the Na+? According to the following equation, how will Backing soda
>> treat powdery mildew???
>> > CO2
>>
>> (gas)
>>

>> Regards
>> TaChung Huang (¶À¤j©¾)
>

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

> compost_tea-unsubscribe_at_yahoogroups.com
>

> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service. =

Laura Sabourin
EcoVit Ecologically Sound Horticultural Products
Tea-riffic Aerobic Compost Tea and Acadian Seaplant Products
RR # 1
St Catharines, Ontario L2R 6P7
http://www.ecovit.ca
http://www.compost-tea.ca

Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Question=
s.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/uetFAA/0PSxlB/TM