[compost_tea] Re: SuperThrive?

From: elprune <elprune_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 04:26:15 -0000

--- In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, "tomjasz" <tomjasz_at_m...> wrote:
> Can anyone provide anything more than Dr. Thompsons advetising as
> evidence of the effectiveness of ST?
>
> Thanks,
>
> tj

I've communicated with someone who has sat and talked with the
owner/inventor and still couldn't find out much about it that isn't
on the label.

He states "All I really care is that it has worked well for me over
the years that I've used it to presoak plants before planting and as
an additive in the Cornell formula I use for black spot and powdery
mildew."

The manufacturer is not obligated to provide to
consumers a MSDS according to OSHA.

It contains Vitamin B-1, but that's been proven that it doesn't work
as a rooting agent. The NAA it has is so diluted it isn't cost
effective to use the product in my opinion. It probably contains IBA
too.

The manufacturer is a 5 minute drive from me. I should apply for a
job. That way as an employee, I have to be given an MSDS. :)

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/uetFAA/0PSxlB/TM