Re: [compost_tea] RE: the problem with Recipes

From: Jason Austin <jason.austin_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 12:45:26 -0700

Hi Laura

> So start with a basic recipe. Make Tea, Use Tea, Test tea, Revise Tea and
> keep doing this until you find a recipe that's right for you.

That is all I am asking help on - some basic recipes to start with.
 Elaine gives three basic recipes in the Brewing Manual but they are
only for a 50 gallon brewer. I believe it is accepted that recipes for
one size brewer can't be scaled to use on a brewer of another size. If
so, then those three recipes in the manual are of little value to anyone
who does not have a 50 gallon brewer. In my case I have a 400 gallon
brewer.

Jason