[compost_tea] chelate & cell, + & - vrs - & -

From: George and Paulette Mouchet <geomouchet_at_QNET.COM>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 22:19:06 -0700

Got to thinking about this. Shouldn't it be easy for anions (like iron) to
enter a negatively charged cell because the positive and negative charges
attract each other?

It seems that two negatively charged particles would push each other away,
making it hard for a chelated molecule carrying a slight negative charge to
enter a negatively charged cell?

Paulette