Re: [compost_tea] Re: bacteria food

From: Robert Norsen <bnbrew_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 22:14:47 -0700 (PDT)

Have you tried farm feed stores? farm animals are fed molasses.. Bob

jery_morgan <jery_morgan_at_hotmail.com> wrote:I fine Plantation organic Black Strap Molasses in most all the heath
food stores . its not as costly as molasses from the trees. its
unsulphered and organic.

--- In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, Dorothy O'Brien <obriendot_at_y...>