Re: [compost_tea] Re: MSDS

From: Jeff Young <sharkman_04101_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 12:12:12 -0700 (PDT)

Kirk,

I've actually done the 'drink it' demonstration with
our fish. It's a show stopper.

Even though it's organic and 99% water, a grower
should have an MSDS on file if he uses tea - even if
the MSDS says that the product is totally harmless.
OSHA is particular about MSDS'

I normally send an MSDS with every direct-to-farm
order. It also doesn't hurt to have one accompany the
shipment in case the trucker is stopped.

I have attached a copy of our MSDS. You can see how
simple it is for a safe product.

Jeff Young
President
Advanced Marine Technologies