[compost_tea] Re: Roses, NOP

From: Kirk Leonard <kirk_at_oregonatural.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 09:16:09 -0700

Jeff -- The new congressional organic caucus is great news. Thanks for
sending. I have been led to believe OFRF is a quality organization, and
both Farr and DeFazio are as good as politicians get, imo...

Paulette, thanks for the correction. Is the black spot the actual fungus or
does it trigger a bacterial reaction? Is it a black fungus? I've also
heard black spot over-winters in evergreens, which is why it keeps coming
back. Any truth to that? My roses are doing super this year with just one
nutrient tea soil drench (vermicompost, of course.:-) I must be lucky.

Kirk

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/0PSxlB/TM