Re: [compost_tea] spraying during bloom-grapes

From: Thomas Giannou <thomas_at_tandjenterprises.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 10:28:30 -0700

Dorothy,

The main problem with spraying grapes during bloom is the possibility of kn=
ocking off the blooms and thus reducing the fruit set. If the pressure on =
your spray rig is not too strong, you should be okay. If you have any cyto=
kinin sources in your tea, I would think you should get a nice benefit to f=
ruit development. Having some humisolve tm7 and soluble kelp in the tea wi=
ll really green up the leaves on your grapes.

--Thomas Giannou
http://www.tandjenterprises.com