[compost_tea] Re: NOP/Congress

From: Kirk Leonard <kirk_at_oregonatural.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 10:44:42 -0700

I am with you Paulette in being skeptical about US politicians today, but I
do believe our bugging congresspeople about USNOP & CT last year prevented
USDA burial of CT, as they seem to prefer. A congressional caucus on
organics is a good thing, if only to bring more attention. If we on this
list can connect, I'm sure it will be even better.

Kirk

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/0PSxlB/TM