[compost_tea] Composting chicken processing wastes

From: Mike Bosko <mjbosko_at_jmtsystems.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 11:12:44 -0700

I know this doesn't fit the list subject matter, but at one time someone
listed out some references to composting sites, mail lists, newsgroups, etc.
I'm trying to find somewhere that explains how to best compost chicken waste
by-products (guts).

If anyone has any information, or web links, please pass them my way. Off
list might be best since this message is a bit off topic.

Thanks!

Mike
Central Washington State
Mjbosko _at_ jmtsystems . com