[compost_tea] Re: moss

From: elprune <elprune_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 21:48:12 -0000

If you add too much it will.

On the other hand if you use peat, compost etc. you'll have to use a
heck of alot of it and it's not a long term solution.

--- In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, George and Paulette Mouchet
<geomouchet_at_Q...> wrote:
> Soil sulfur will kill the beneficial microorganisms...
>
> Paulette

<g.w.thomson_at_s...>

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/0PSxlB/TM