RE: [compost_tea] Purchase of a tea brewer - need more puddin' in the proof

From: Robert Norsen <bnbrew_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 13:40:30 -0700 (PDT)

A Sears AC will cost more , is noisy, will wear out soon after the noise drives you nuts. It will use several time the watts used by the pumps we use ( 50 watts - like a small light bulb and makes just a little more noise than a light bulb. ) At 50 watts it still makes a rolling boil in a 50 gallon tank. Ask Jeff at gardener,com.

Mike Bosko <mjbosko_at_jmtsystems.com> wrote:

v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
Large air compressor? Like that I would use to run my air tools and such? Must be a smaller one, otherwise that seems as though it would blow way too much air and cost too much to run. Or, do you have a regulator of sorts? Just curious.

Btw, what do the brewers cost to run on standard 110 volt house power? Do the blowers and/or circulators take much energy to operate? Have the power consumption numbers been figured?

Thx

JMT SYSTEMS CONSULTING

http://www.jmtsystems.com

info_at_jmtsystems.com / 509 968-9015