Re: [compost_tea] Re: Defining what is compost tea exactly

From: ray gore <xrg22000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 10:28:13 -0700 (PDT)

One thing I have not described tea as being is a
fertilizer replacement or a pesticide. I have
described it as a tool for better utilization of
fertilizers and transferring of nutrients already
present in the soil but after my first encounter with
a commercial fertilizer and pesticide salesman from a
local company the other day, I can tell you those
people dont understand it nor want to when large
customers of theirs and mine tell them they dont need
to spray for pest that are no longer a crop threat. It
was getting ugly for a minute there. Were having great
results with the sugar beet and grass crops around
here and I found it quite humorous that perhaps the
largest beet farmer in southern Idaho remarked that
Elaine Ingham is in his thoughts before bed and when
he wakes up? haha, were making some progress.

http://sbc.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/0PSxlB/TM