Re: [compost_tea] compost tea start up

From: Frank L Teuton <fteuton_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 07:21:29 -0400

Why is this difficult, Jeff?

You just load up the sprayer and go, eh? I have a little Agri-Fab 25 gallon=
 that tows behind an ordinary lawn tractor, and use the boom sprayer to sur=
face apply tea to pasture....truck mounted tank systems would also work fin=
e, it seems to me---they use them now for chemical apps, why not tea?

What's the prob?

Frank