[compost_tea] Re: moss

From: golftea2003 <wccgolf1_at_bellatlantic.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 14:50:33 -0000

-Laura, moss is always a secondary problem resulting from thin,
unhealthy turf, make the grass happy and moss will be gone. Having
said that to absolutely eliminate moss use Dawn dish deteregent cut
with water and it will kill moss in hours and not harm turf.I have
noticed through 5 years of tea applications on a golf course that our
algae and moss problems have been near eliminated. Good compost with
high protozoa, Dr. E any truth to the thought that protozoa consume
algae?
Charlie Clarke

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/0PSxlB/TM