[compost_tea] Preowned Brewers

From: golftea2003 <wccgolf1_at_bellatlantic.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 15:14:14 -0000

It had to happen sooner or later, but noticing the posts of people
looking for brewers I am now selling my used brewers. Was going to
save them for the compost tea museum but that may never happen:).
Currently I have a 50 gal microbe brewer, 2- 85gal brewers,a 110 and
200gal AT brewer(these are the ones Dr.E refers to as Clarke
brewers). Except for the microbrewer the others were proto types that
have been used for over a year.All have SFI testing,give me a
call,make an offer and help me clean out my barn. Will ship anywhere.
Charlie Clarke
8568451593

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/0PSxlB/TM