[compost_tea] Mastitis.

From: Halstead <halstead_at_mail.telepac.pt>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 18:04:27 +0100

Mastitis can occur in a zero grazing situation and so the source of infecti=
on is not pasture alone. one of the main ways the mastitis is spread is by =
hand or milking machine.In my days we teat dipped after each milking. After=
 my gratifying results with C.T. in many aspects of gardening and orchard t=
rees in my retirement I wonder if the correct F/B CT could be used as a tea=
t dip.?

Re. Bobs half a billion dollars: there is a vast and strong Global Chemical=
  presence with a vested interest in the prevention and cure of Mastitis!

Bill H.