Re: [compost_tea] Peach Leaf Curl

From: Robert Norsen <bnbrew_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 21:26:30 -0700 (PDT)

Very pleased to hear that about leaf curl, Bill. I have had trouble with PLCurl for several years. Sprayed CT a couple times a year. Not enough. Now that I brought my own brewer home to run tests I have sprayed much more often. What a difference it makes. Flowers are bright. Growth is stronger, faster, bigger. All the stories about how well CT works proved true as soon as I used it enough to prevail. I will never be without a brewer in my own yard and use it frequently. Now if the rest of the world discovers this it will be a better world. .

I know not about mastitis, Bill. the chapter in Politics in Healing on colostrum was so interesing and the book so vital to our understanding of our medical situation I wanted to introduce the book to serious readers. I think this group includes many. Bob
Halstead <halstead_at_mail.telepac.pt> wrote:1
Ref. Peach Leaf Curl.

Been spraying C.T. on my few trees,once a month from leaf appearance, for the second year. Leaf curl negligible and when it appears the spot on the leaf dies after C.T. application and the rest of the leaf is alright.

Bill H.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor