Re: [compost_tea] Re: IntCTC.org

From: <soilfoodweb_at_aol.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 04:46:05 -0400

Hi Laura -

I am not one of the founding members of the ICTC, nor am I yet involved officially with the organization, although I hope to be. I think the ICTC is exactly what the industry needs.

We need an official group to represent compsot tea in Washington D.C., and in each political arena in the world. A big bite to deal with, and only just begun.

The organization needs help. Why don't you volunteer to work with them to get what you want to see up and going? What exactly do you want to see happen? Criticism is all very well and good, but criticism without constructive ideas on how to fix the problem is not helpful.

Steve Brustkern would be a good person to interact with. Have you e-mailed directly to him what you think needs to be done, altered, improved? As a member of the organization, they should listen to you. What is the founding groups' plan to deal with the issue you bring up? I expect they have one, but remember, it's a new group, needs support, ideas, and help.

So, Steve? Others? What is the next best step?

Elaine Ingham
President, Soil Foodweb Inc.
SFI Corvallis, OR
SFI Port Jefferson, NY