Re: [compost_tea] Re: IntCTC.org

From: <laura_s_at_vaxxine.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 10:33:05 -0400

Elaine et al

I am a doer not a complainer :-)
I've given away many hundreds of hours in volunteer work (Cdn Organic
Growers executive, Scouting etc).
It is difficult to help when I'm in Ontario and the core group is in Oregon.

And yes I have contacted Steve directly, months ago.

At 04:46 AM 17/06/2003 -0400, you wrote:
> Hi Laura -
>
> I think the ICTC is exactly what the industry needs.
>

> I expect they have one, but remember, it's a new group, needs support,
>ideas, and help.

Laura Sabourin
EcoVit Ecologically Sound Horticultural Products
Tea-riffic Aerobic Compost Tea and Acadian Seaplant Products
RR # 1
St Catharines, Ontario L2R 6P7
http://www.ecovit.ca
http://www.compost-tea.ca