Re: [compost_tea] Re: Chili powder?

From: Steve Bridges <kimas_at_texasgrown.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 09:57:03 -0500

Well, the First Annual Meeting is just a figment of my imagination. But a
logical time for us all the get together would be the AcresUSA 2003
Conference that happens Dec. 8-13 this year. I bet Elaine will be speaking
at this years conference. I believe last year she had a three day
pre-conference workshop. Finally, this year maybe I'll be able to make it to
the conference.......
Steve Bridges
Kimas Tejas Nursery