[compost_tea] Re: RE: What to call it besides compost tea?

From: Kirk Leonard <kirk_at_oregonatural.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 17:50:55 -0700

My eye and mind just leapt to Organic Tea. Absolutely perfect. Let's go
for it! AACT is the best organic tea I ever imagined, and the door just got
opened to endless possibilities, timewise. The first "commercial brewer"
came out in 1997, as I recall. We are still just at the beginning. Go OT!

Could we also go for "aeration" rather than "brewing"...? Some of the
ingredients being used are indeed approaching a wonderful witch's brew but
it's not good descriptively otherwise. Brew invokes heat or fermentation and
all CT needs is relative and non-fermenting warmth, I believe. Aerating is
essential, electrical or otherwise. I remain convinced it can be done by
hand. Has anyone tried an upside down washing machine for stirring up a
quick volume of nutrient tea?

Kirk

> Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 18:09:08 -0700
> From: George and Paulette Mouchet <geomouchet_at_QNET.COM>