[compost_tea] sand dunes

From: russell_snodgrass <jaxanrus_at_xtra.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 09:13:42 -0000

As a matter of interest, I am doing some research into the soil
biology of sand dunes, if anyone can help it would be much
appreciated!

.What is the sand dune biology made up of (bacteria, fungi, ratios)?
.how does the nutrient cycling work?
.can CT help with the restablishment of dune grasses on badly erroded
 sand dunes?
.by replanting dunes with the native sand dune grasses, adding the
 correct biology and food, will we speed up the restablishment?
.has anyone had any practical experience with CT on sand dunes?

Thanks Russell

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/0PSxlB/TM