[compost_tea] Effective Low cost aerobic systems ( Sunday Ad )

From: Robert Norsen <bnbrew_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 21:18:30 -0700 (PDT)

With the wealth of science Elaine and others have given us proving

1) the advantge of aerobic compost tea in terms of plant support.
2) the safety factor with aerobic brewnig vs the hazards known to exist with anaerobic processes.

I can understand an uninformed gadener risking anaerobic brew process. Doesn't have the knowledge.

Bob makes available 30 gal. aerobic brewer for $ 195.00
and a 50 to 250 g aerobic brewer for $695. You furnish the tank which is almost always available at little or no cost.

What kind of tea will they produce?
Active bacteria 50 - 200- good range to excellent
 Total bacteria 600 to 3,000 Good ramge to excellemt. Active Fungi 3 to 26 good range to excellent.
Total fungi 12 to 48.8 good range to excellemt
Need the SFI report to believe those numbers? Just ask.

Are these brewers fancy rigs? Not at all. Just real plain jane stuff that is super easy to take care of. Easy to pay for and easy to move as you wish.
Web site tells a bit more about the brewers at www.bobsbnbrew.com . The web site ain't fancy either but it shows the systems. Hope to have the SFI tests on it soon.

Two weeks ago a retired gardener came by, wanted a $ 200 brewer. He had $100. budget He would come back next month
when he had the other $100 to pick up his brewer. He was using a bucket and bag. Well that didn't make sense. I sent the brewer. He will send the other $ 100 when he has it in July. People are more important than money.

If you really want a bewer we can work out the details.

Bob