[compost_tea] Fungal coverage on Potato leaves

From: Tim Livingstone <tlivingstone_at_jollyfarmer.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 07:25:57 -0300

Good Morning All,

We are getting good bacterial coverage on Potato leaves, but so far
fungal coverage is not too good. SFW results show 0-3% coverage
on several samples we have sent in, in spite of the fact that the tea
has good fungal numbers. (Last sample for foliar tea showed AB
68.5, TB 284, AF 12.7, TF 22.8)

Does anyone have any ideas how to keep the fungi growing on the
leaves or boost fungal coverage? I was looking for at least 7-9%
fungal coverage, but maybe this is too ambitious.

Thank you for your help,

Tim Livingstone
Jolly Farmer Products

$50 - $100 gift card with digital cameras & camcorders $299 & up
Now you can have the digital camera or camcorder of your dreams, and a gift card to put towards a future purchase. Excludes select models.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/bHgiAD/FjRGAA/ySSFAA/0PSxlB/TM