Re: [compost_tea] alfalfa hay/meal bacterial food?

From: <soilfoodweb_at_aol.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 03:54:21 -0400

It's all relative. In some work we have done, the cottonseed meal helps out fungi more than the alfalfa hay, and meal.

In different conditions, the relative selection might be different. You learn as you go.

Elaine Ingham
President, Soil Foodweb Inc.
SFI Corvallis, OR
SFI Port Jefferson, NY
SFI Lismore, NSW, Australia
SFI Hilversum, The Netherlands
SFI Cambridge, New Zealand
www.soilfoodweb.com

Free shipping on all inkjet cartridge & refill kit orders to US & Canada.
We have your brand: HP, Epson, Lexmark, Canon & more.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/kP..SB/49VGAA/ySSFAA/0PSxlB/TM