Re: [compost_tea] NOFC - Compost Tea

From: Jeff Lowenfels <jeff_at_gardener.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 19:30:41 -0800

I didn't mean to be endorsing Whitney Farms by any means. Thanks for the in=
fo on Azomite. I am going to print out the list of folks on Dr. Elaine's s=
oilfoodweb site. These are folks who have gone through testing. I keep mean=
ing to do it! :)

Yeah, it seems that letting the fungi attach before the brew might make so=
me sense. Needs testing, first on dry land with a careful eye and then in a=
 brew with a careful test! Am I going to have to pony up. It is too hot her=
e to move....record temps in Alaska.

Cheers,

Jeff