Re: [compost_tea] ICTC Meet

From: Autumn Scott <autumn_at_olympus.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 01:17:30 -0700

Hello-
I, too, wish to thank the board of the ICTC for their hard work in setting
up this excellent conference. I attended the Fri. session and found
Elaine's presentation to be clear, entertaining, and very informative, as
always, and Hendrickus Shraven's slide presentation was also excellent, as
it showed a wide range of examples of projects where AACT can be useful in
restoring health to an ecosystem.

I thought it was great that we had the opportunity to see different types
of spray truck set-ups in action; in fact, I would have liked a little more
time to spend observing each of them, and asking questions. Even though I
have my own sprayer, I am curious how others are doing it, and there's no
substitute for seeing it in person. I'd be interested in knowing what
different methods people are using to keep their tea aerated in their tanks
in their trucks. (I believe Giovanni had a compressor with a hose?) Do you
need to worry about too many bubbles, or too small or too large of bubbles?
I have a small truck with a 100-gal. tank, so I don't want anything very
large or expensive.

Thank you very much, Leon, for insisting we clean out my brewer before I
left. On my way back, my clutch master cylinder went out with no warning,
on a very busy road, in rush hour traffic. I wasn't even able to pull my
truck off to the side of the road, and had to wait for a tow truck to tow
my truck and trailer to a shop in Redmond. A dreadful ending to a wonderful
day! And I wasn't able to get my brewer home for a couple of days.

Finally, I want to thank Seaneen for the support and encouragement she has
given me the past several months, and for taking the time to answer my
numerous questions.
                                 Autumn

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/0PSxlB/TM