[compost_tea] Re: Mollasses?

From: russell_snodgrass <jaxanrus_at_xtra.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 07:50:33 -0000

In New Zealand we get our blackstrap mollasses in 200 litre drums
($70us dollars)a drum. The mollasses is used in the dairy industry to
feed to stock, so buying in bulk makes it cheaper, may be the same
situation applies in the US dairy industry? worth a look, try a
company that supplys stock feed.

Russell

Buy Natural Vitamins for Good Prostate & Male Health. $28.97
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid=2865&lp=prosta2.html
http://us.click.yahoo.com/qJIe0D/89VGAA/ySSFAA/0PSxlB/TM