[compost_tea] Mollasses?

From: ray gore <xrg22000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 22:05:23 -0700 (PDT)

Ok, I seem to have lost the name of the supplier for
the non-sulfur mollasses. Can somebody give me a
source? And not the healthfood stores, I make too much
tea to be able to afford that. Thx. Ray
--- Robert Norsen <bnbrew_at_yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi Mike - how cheap do you want get? Roughly
> $0.0002 (Thats for the electric power during the
> test ) You start with a VERY empty plasic bag.
> about the size of a kichen trash bag. New, all
> sealed as it came is best but this won't hurt your
> nice bag. Turn on the pump. CApture ALL the air in
> the bag. Don't let even a phart out. Time this
> exactly for 1 minute. Now you have the air output
> at 0 back pressure for one minute. Keep the bag
> sealed
>
> Put the bag in an empty box that will hold the bag
> easily. press the bag to fll the box to a flevel
> flat top surface. Now measur that cubic content.
> Using a metric scale get the cc per minute. I use
> an inch scale to get the cubic inches per minute.
> Using most of the math I remember and a caculator I
> can find the CFM. Range went from 37% to 178% of
> rating on various pumps I tested. .Want the volum
> at 36" depth? EAsy Just do the same thing 36" under
> water. Please tell me how THAT worked!! Mike at 2
> + - cfm for the BobO i have to be some careful of
> the load I put in. If I want to go to a heavy load
> to get high nmbers I will use a secondary aerator to
> double the air input. Air is cheaper than CT.
> However Mike CFM required is related to the
> nutrients, the water temp, the amount of compost and
> how sexy the microbes. If they are all panting in
> this orgy they use lots of air. I think the water
> volume may be of less if any importance. Is my
> brewer more efficient? Or are my bugs lazy? Heg
> ache tonite dear ?
>
> Mike Benton <compost_at_mweb.co.za> wrote:
> Hi Scott Using a diffuser set up with only 2cfm will
> properly be
> insufficient to maintain aerobic conditions. I try
> to use between one and
> two tomes the volume of air to water. The 1200lt
> unit has 135m3 per hourWaite MIKE, are you saying 2
> x the vol. of H2O per HOUR ??
> available at 1.2 m depth. That is just over two m3 a
> min.Bob's units seem to
> be more efficient in their use of numbers.OH
> yes,DONT believe the output
> quoted by the manufacters.If anyone can tell me how
> I can cheaply measure
> the output of high volume air blowers then I would
> be able to start checking
> but at the moment I don't have a clue.
> Regards
> Mike Benton
> Compost Technologies
> compost_at_mweb.co.za <mailto:compost_at_mweb.co.za>
> mobile 0823345371
>

> Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

> compost_tea-unsubscribe_at_yahoogroups.com

> Terms of Service.

http://sbc.yahoo.com

Control Hunger EZ with fast acting oral EZ Appetite Suppressant Spray
from VitaminBoost.com. 1 Month Supply - 2oz., 80 sprays: $19.97.
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid=2866&lp=ezappetite3.html
http://us.click.yahoo.com/aSJFwB/XWXGAA/ySSFAA/0PSxlB/TM