Re: [compost_tea] Forest soil

From: Paul Sachs <pdsachs_at_localnet.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 14:44:20 -0400

Mike,

In my opinion, we should leave the forest soil where it is. There are plen=
ty of ways to grow fungi in AACT without harvesting old growth forest soil.=
  It may not seem like much when one person takes some but it will impact t=
he forest ecosystem significantly if everyone starts doing it.

Paul Sachs
North Country Organics
P.O. Box 372
203 Depot St