[compost_tea] Root Zone Injection

From: Tim Kiphart <kiphart_at_ev1.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 15:09:47 -0500

Hello All-

Have been talking to several folks (Bob, Jeff, Dr E) about injection of AACT
directly into the root zone. Appears this approach has not been done much.
I know that manure tea is quite often tank sprayed or dripped, especially in
Holland, while simultaneous ripping\renovating is done.

Would like to hear from folks. Does anyone know Nick the Lawn Jockey?

Thanks

Tim

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/0PSxlB/TM