Re: [compost_tea] Re: field bindweed

From: ray gore <xrg22000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 20:16:18 -0700 (PDT)

Hey Dennis, no problem. I try to answer sometimes when
I think I "might" know the subject matter. This is
definitely a follow up I cant answer so I defer to
Dr.E. I only respond with answers that I have sponged
the info from her and try to answer the easy ones when
shes not around. Other than that if my customers would
have asked the same question, I too would have been on
the internet asking.

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/sO0ANB/LIdGAA/ySSFAA/0PSxlB/TM