[compost_tea] Re: field bindweed

From: dkemnitz2000 <dkemnitz2000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 23:03:40 -0000

---Thanks Ray, Have any idea of a compost tea for destroying poison
ivy in the Kansas timber? I can't even harvest a handful of fungi
around poison ivy and it seems the ivy is in the best soils I've got.
Probably not, huh? I'll look for Arden's book and at Charles
Walter's too. Dennis

http://us.click.yahoo.com/sO0ANB/LIdGAA/ySSFAA/0PSxlB/TM