[compost_tea] Farwest Show and ICTC

From: <sbrustkern_at_aol.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 00:43:46 EDT

As a resource of information, I am pleased to announce the following to those
on our list serve.

I will be attending the Farwest Show, at the Or. Convention Center, August 21
thru 23 of this year, as a consultant. While there, I will be distributing
information on the ICTC, discussing organic practices, and encouraging all
interested to give us a look.

While my primary efforts w\be in the direct interest of one of the firms that
I consult for, I wanted you to know that I w\be at this show, and can
hopefully assist you with any questions or support that you need from our group. I
will be located in booth number 18155. Please stop by,

Steve Brustkern
Consultant
Cofounder <A HREF="www.Intlictcf.org">www.Intlictcf.org</A>